It’s our anniversary today!
We want to give away some prizes!
“BEST QUOTE” CONTEST
There are many famous quotes that will inspire and heal.
This contest aims to provide you with an opportunity exciting prizes through just one Best Quote!
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
A Free training for your community
Possible Topics: CLICK HERE
*90 min- 2 hours
*delivered within the 6 months
A Scholarship to the 45-hour crime victim advocate course
*we will give away 2 scholarships
A Scholarship to the 20-hour Trauma Informed Leadership Course
*we will give away 3 scholarships
DURATION OF CONTEST:
The contest starts from: Sept. 10, 2020 to Sept. 17, 2020
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
1. Like our Page CLICK HERE
2. Post your favorite Quote centered around one of the following ideas: Healing, Trauma Informed Care, Inspiration, Suicide Prevention, Transcendence, Compassion, Kindness, Hope, Boundaries, Professional Wellness or Self Care, Joy and Meaning
3. Get it liked by your Friends.
4. That’s it! Maximum number of likes will win the contest.
There are three ways to post:
1.) POST HERE in the comments.
2.) Post on your page- but tag us with a hyperlink.
3.) Post on the page and ask your friends to come and “like” the page and post.
WINNING Quote WILL BE SELECTED ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
1. Maximum number of ‘like’ clicks
2. Maximum number of comments.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read the following terms and conditions. By proceeding for participating in the contest, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1.) All quotes need to be centered around one of the following ideas: Healing, Trauma Informed Care, Inspiration, Suicide Prevention, Transcendence, Compassion, Kindness, Hope, Boundaries, Professional Wellness or Self Care, Joy and Meaning
2) Indecent Quote will be automatically deleted.
3) The contest is open from Sept 10, 2020- Sept. 17, 2020
5) Selection of the winner will be done by Strand Squared.
6) The Winner may be announced through the Strand Squared Facebook page and the Strand Squared October newsletter.
7) The prizes are good for up to 6 months.
9) The gift is transferable but is non-negotiable and non-encashable.
10) Participants from anywhere in the world can participate.
11) By participating in the competition, you implicitly give your consent to receiving newsletters.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org